My autumn picks



I picked these two beautiful shades from NYX (left) Cannes (right) Rome. I'm afraid I am a nude lover in lip shades and even in the autumn season *dances in the nearest pile of orange leaves* I never really venture out of this comfort zone. The reason for this is I don't really like my smile, so I feel wearing deep bold shades on my lip draws attention to it.

Although these aren't your  typical shades that are usually featured on an autumn lip blog post, these shades are wonderful!. I have tested both for a full day (9am-8pm) I get up a do my makeup for 9 just before I leave for university and when I get back I do work, make tea and I always end up take my makeup off really late.

Both lasted the whole day through me eating, drinking and stressing out (dissertation is upon me) which I would have hoped as they are both from the same brand. I have never actually used any products from NYX before and only picked them up as were quite cheap! but I now a lover of this brand and want to try more products.

I would highly recommend these lip products, and if they look a little small it is because I picked up the smaller ones, as I thought they would be better for slipping into my handbag for during the day touch ups (which turns out I did not need). You can buy larger ones they are of course a little more expensive but nothing that will break a student budget don't worry.

                                             *Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed the blog post*
                                                   

Comments

  1. Nyx lipsticks are the bomb! Its cool that you went outside of your comfort zone. You’ll love your smile in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! hope so it has been an insecurity for quite a while now, but these shades were too pretty not to try!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts