Benefit lip kit




This lip kit is a little life saver, simple as that. It claims to have a 'built in' lip liner that instantly makes lips look fuller, sexier and more plump. Personally I have tiny lips so any product that claims to make my lips have more life I a going to test!. Did it work wonders? the answer is YES.

My lips did look fuller with these lip sticks, the colours are way out of comfort zone but I wanted to experiment seeming this time of the year bold lips are everywhere!. The only draw back I found was they did not seem to last very long, online they claim to last 8 hours but I found I was having to reapply before that, more like 4 hours BUT these aren't suppose to be matte or all day wear and on the plus side they are a luxurious creamy lip stick texture.

The shades are flame game, pink thrills, revved-up red and lusty rose. I will be rocking flame game at a Halloween party I have next weekend.

                                                 *Have you tried these lip sticks?*
                                             *are you doing anything for Halloween*
                                   
                                 As always thank you for reading!! hope you are having
                                                             a wonderful October x

Comments

  1. These look lovely! And the packaging is so pretty too!
    I'm doing absolutely nothing for Halloween and I feel like I'm the only one haha

    http://www.dreamsandlashes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not alone I did nothing for Halloween either! thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts