Get unready with me


These are my go to products for removing makeup. All these products are budget friendly and affordable, but most importantly good your skin and take off your makeup well!. The simple micellar water is a recent purchase, due to loving other simple products such as their facial washes and moisturisers I thought I would give it a try. I was not disappointed firstly the bottle is HUGE so therefore a worth the money! Secondly its so gentle on my skin and removes even heavy eye make up and water proof mascara.

The Nivea double effect eye makeup remover is a product I use after a night out or a special occasions when I have used lots of eye shadow and lots of mascara and I've attempted a smoky eye and sharp winged liner. This is not a makeup look I wear often but I do tend to wear this look on night outs. The oil removes tough makeup and cares for your lashes without leaving a greasy feeling. Although this bottle is only small you only need a small amount so therefore lasts a long time- however this could be because I only use it every now and then.

The body shop camomile cleansing butter is the winner here by far!. This product removes everything! it quite literally melts the makeup off your face leaving your skin soft and clean. The only thing bad I can say about this product is I wish there was more product but its pretty cheap compare to other removing balms on the market. I use this again after a more glam makeup look as I cannot be bothered to take it off with cotton pads but I do love how clean this product leaves my skin so I do use it sometimes no matter what my makeup look.

Comments

Popular Posts