The Liebster award




My little blog I write in my spare time as a hobby has been nominated for an award! *insert shock face emoji*. I am so grateful and this has definitely given me much needed confidence to carry on and shows that people actually enjoy reading my posts, which is all I want. I would like to thank the wonderful ehadventures (Twitter:elliennguyenn) for the nomination and highly recommend her blog!. We have only been talking recently and she is great, I can already tell through the work that goes into her blog she is going to go far plus, she is a lovely person so check out her blog and you will not be disappointed!.

The Liebster award is a virtual award that is given to bloggers by bloggers. Its aim is to support bloggers in the blogging community, promote blogs, help people form interactions and most importantly it is a bit of fun. There are 11 questions written by the blogger who you are nominated by and once answered I will create 11 new questions for the bloggers I tag. I love the idea of this, not only is it great that bloggers are supporting one another, but also its a way of those who read the blog's to find out a bit more about the blogger behind the computer.

1- What is your favourite subject to blog about?

 From my previous posts it is clear I love to blog about makeup and skin care. I love how makeup is so expressive and how through using the same products two people can create completely different looks. In the future I would like to blog about my makeup looks, but at the moment I simply like recommending products I love, especially more affordable products. In terms of skin care its the same, I love writing about products that have helped my skin or I love to use and sharing it with others so they can discover new products, or even go a purchase a product they had never thought about using before. I would like to venture into another passion of mine which is fashion, but I am hesitant about outfit posts. I don't like the idea of me putting my whole self out here as its easy for people to say unkind thing's and make remarks and as an individual I am not quite ready to have those comments possibly made about myself.

2-What is your favourite quote?

'Treat other's how you wish to be treated' is a big motto of mine. I always think kindness is the most important thing and having respect for others. I am a big believer of you can disagree with someone or have different opinions, but there is always a polite way and a kind way to express that opinion. I'm pretty much the girl from mean girls who talks about cake, rainbows and sunshine.

3-Why did you start blogging?

I would always watch reviews of products on YouTube, I loved hearing about what products worked for people and their opinions, but I would never have the confidence to actually make a video and upload one. I cant remember exactly when or how, but I ended up stumbling across a blog post by one of my favourite YouTubers Zoella and realised there was a way I could review products without having to do a video. As soon as I started taking photos and sitting down and typing I could not stop so here I am today still enjoying it as much as I did day one.

4- What is the last movie you watched and did you like it?

The last movie I watched is actually one of favourites ever 'Pretty women'. I adore this movie and it is my mums favourite and as soon as I watched it I loved it. I know the story line is cheesy but yeah Pretty women and junk food and I'm sorted. Julia Roberts is just beautiful and I would give anything to have her smile!.

5-What was your favourite thing to do as a child?

My childhood is a time I definitely love to remember, I would play in fields and build dens and climb trees. There was a lot more boys on my street growing up than girls so we would spend most of our time out playing in fields and the forest building dens.

6- Is there a scent or object that makes you nostalgic?

Definitely the smell of cut grass! That's all I would smell as a kid during the summer holidays and  when I smell it not I get instant flash backs to playing in fields and also my family would always cut the grass before having a family barbeque or gathering and we would always have them during the summer time when I was a child.

7-Do you find it difficult to build blogger friendship?

I think the blogging community is wonderful, I have actually developed friendships with a few   people and hopefully many more. I would say the only difficult thing is when people live in a       different country or hours away from you because you just want to have a photoshoot together or a do cute flat lays together but they are hours away.

8-Where do you find inspirations for your posts?

Personally for me if I enjoy a product I will usually wait until I have a few and create a blog post with them. That's why I don't stick to a schedule as I write blog posts because I genuinely want to blog about certain products I love, and if I don't find one for a few weeks I'm not going to blog because I only want to blog about products I actually like.

9- Do you still read the first blogger you read?

I tend to watch Zoella's vlogs now, but yes I do read her blog still and I cannot believe how far she has come in this community. I have discovered other bloggers which I read and I will be tagging a few at the bottom of this blog so definitely take a look as they are all wonderful!.

10- Who inspires you? can be fictional or non fictional, dead or alive?

I have two I would like to answer this question with an inspiration of mine is actually Emma       Watson. I love her because I think her activist work is incredibly inspiring but she also achieve a degree while filming the harry potter movies! and as a student in my third year that definitely  makes me feel like I can achieve my degree. Also Elle Woods from Legally Blonde (you need to watch this movie) really any intelligent, strong women are my inspirations.

11-What are the pro's and con's to blogging?

I think blogging has tremendous positive outcomes such as it being a creative release and a personal escape from my busy stressful at time life. I also think it is a great way to meet like minded people who share the same passion and to meet people all over the world. The only negative I can see is that people tend to have perfect idea of blogging with the perfect backdrop and lighting  and perfect products or place when really you should just do what ever you want to do. 

New Questions: 

1-What and why was your first blog post?
2-Advice you would give to a blogger who was having a writers block/creative block?
3-Do you have any ambitions in life beside blogging?
4-Your go to product for a pamper/me night?
5-What is your favourite social media and why?
6-What is your favourite brand? Can be makeup or skin care.
7-(Seeming it is so close!) What is your favourite Christmas movie? Which one gives you all the Christmas feels?
8-What is your all time brand you would love to be on the PR list for and why?
9-Where do you hope to be in 5 years time? can be in life generally or in terms of your blog.
10-If you were given the funds to go anywhere in the world to do a blog post where would you go and why?
11- For your what has been the best thing to come out of starting a blog? 

 Blogger I am tagging (who I also recommend having a read)

Andie: andiefield.co.uk
PerrieBelle: perriebelleblog.wordpress.com
Veganbabelife:veganbabelife.co.uk
Nina Webb: fashionblur.co.uk
Dani:lifeasdanielle.wordpress.com

Once again thank you for the nomination!

Comments

Popular Posts