Timeless watch











This watch was actually an advertisement I had seen on Instagram, by the Rosefield watches official page, and you can bet the moment I saw that beautiful image I went straight onto their page clicked the link to the website and scrolled through for  HOURS!
Firstly this brand has hundreds of different straps, faces and colours to choose from, however I fell in love with the style Tribeca and purchased in the white rose gold. The style of this watch is just elegant and I believe is a completely timeless piece.

I am going to  be honest in the fact these watches are not exactly cheap, mine was priced at £89.00 but I am willing to say I honestly feel like I did not waste a single penny!. The shipping was fast and it arrived in a stunning box in pristine condition (so much so I didn't actually want to wear it).
I have had this watch for coming up two years now and wear it pretty much every single day it s a constant accessory that just makes every outfit look put together.

I have not had a single problem and it still looks as beautiful as when I first wore it. I still to this day receive questions and compliments and I am actually purchasing one of these for a family members birthday very soon!.

*Have you purchased from this brand?*
*Thank you for reading!*

Comments

Popular Posts